As you research and evaluate potential drug rehab centers, ask however many questions it takes for you to address the following basic consideration and before you make any final decisions, make sure you feel satisfied that all of your questions have been thoughtfully and thoroughly answered.
- What is the drug rehabilitation center’s philosophy on addiction?
- What drug treatment programs and drug treatment facilities are available?
- What is the administrators and staffs credentials?
- How does their drug treatment program differ from other drug rehabs?
- Alcohol Addiction Treatment
- Drug Addiction Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis
- Prescription Drug Abuse
- Behavioral Treatment